JOB TYPE: Permanent full-time, immediate start
BFFs: Retainer clients
PARTNERS IN CRIME: Design and Accounts teams
We’re on the hunt for a new Junior Designer, following our previous Junior Designer’s successful promotion.
At Chello, we believe in creating a community of strong relationships, between both the people that we work with and with our clients. We’re passionate, creative, thoughtful, fuelled by teamwork, and above all are committed to our purpose; helping brands find their role in society, and together, making it meaningful.
A bit about the role:
Junior Designers deliver work under the supervision of the Design Director, with full support from the design team, across a variety of clients and projects. Projects vary across both print and digital design, campaign ideation and roll-out, asset roll-out, image editing, and assistance in the completion of brand development. They will form strong habits working in a team environment and individually, within set brand guidelines, in a fast-paced agency.
You will also: Work closely with the Account Management team, as well as creatives from the animation and video departments. Assist in updating Chello’s own Instagram, Behance, and The Loop accounts. And support the design and build of our eDMs. Our promise to you is to help you thrive in your career.
A bit about you:
- Has a strong portfolio of work, showcasing creative capability and thinking
- Has experience with software including (but not limited to): Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite
- Are able to communicate clearly and precisely
- Understands file formats and output/preparation specifications across print and digital
- Are able to work collaboratively across the department and agency
- Are able to work across multiple projects at a time
- Has the ability to identify and troubleshoot design issues and provide solutions
- Has a passion for creativity in your approach to every project, and take pride in your work
When it comes to this role, above all we’re looking for the right fit. We value coming to work each day with people we love working with. We’re forever curious, finding new and better ways to do things and we’re big on delivering on our word.
Please apply only if you thrive off a fast pace, love all things design, have great attention to detail, want to invest in your own continual learning, and are keen to get stuck in.
Must have full working rights in Australia, based in Redfern.
Please apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org