JOB TYPE: Permanent full-time or part-time, immediate start
BFFs: Creative Director
PARTNERS IN CRIME: Client services
KRYPTONITE: Brand plans
Chello is looking to hire an inspiring brand strategist. The ideal candidate will be a high-level thinker who can also delve deep into the detail, to uncover insights, solve complex strategic problems and generate ideas for ways forward. They will be skilled in giving structure to their solutions, creating clear & compelling strategies for brands and campaigns. They will excel in communicating these pathways with conviction, and in collaborating with creative teams, providing inspiring propositions as a launchpad for creative ideation. We live by our values, so a good fit is important to us, as is the ability to thrive in a fast- paced environment.
The sort of person we’re looking for sounds a little like this…
- You see the forest and the trees.
- You’ve been told you ask too many questions.
- You get a kick out of bringing structure to chaos.
- You are a little preoccupied by brands, businesses and the culture around them.
- You can reframe problems in thought-provoking ways.
- You can articulate a clear strategy for compelling creative work.
- You can present your thoughts with confidence, not arrogance.
- You know that simplification is the most complex work.
- You are allergic to jargon.
But primarily, you are a good human being who enjoys time with other good human beings.
If this sounds like you, you might be our future strategist.
Please apply only if you have full working rights.
Apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org