The world has gone mad, and so have we.
We ran a Zoom challenge in our first WFH week at Chello. Our favourite background submission is by William.
You can import it as your background for your next Zoom call and hopefully it brings a smile to your team in these weird times.
On the right are a few examples of how friends, clients and people we know are using it for their Zoom calls.
How to upload your own background to Zoom:
- Click on the download link below
- Save image to your desktop or camera roll
- Log into your desktop Zoom account
- Make sure your video is enabled
- Click the up arrowhead next to your camera button at the bottom
- Click “Choose virtual background”
- Make sure “mirror image” is not ticked
- Click the + button to add image
- Grab image from your downloads
Share your screenshots with firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on Instagram @acheekyhello