We help brands find their role in society, and together, we make it meaningful.
Be the most curious person you know
This is our DNA. Curiousity is where positive change begins.
Say what you mean, mean what you say
We keep our promises, and this starts with staying true to our word.
A good company is good company
We do good work with good people. It’s always a partnership.
We’re a team of hungry, passionate people creating meaningful change.
At the heart of it, Chello is a group of great people striving to make great work. We all buy into the same set of values and pursue them daily, seeking out like-minded clients to take on this wild and wonderful journey.
- Hybrid working model (2 optional WFH days, 3 office days)
- Individually tailored career progression plan and a formal promotion system
- Allocated Learning & Development budget for every person, with scheduled time to complete, and an opportunity to apply for further learning via the Chello Scholarship
- Tracking hours & rapid solutions at weekly meetings to support work-life balance
- Be an active and contributing member to our company with input into quarterly initiatives
- Annual retreats
- Monthly “Breakfast Club” all-hands get togethers
- Access to the annual employee profit share
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program including counsellors if needed
- Potential quarterly social days
- And most importantly the opportunity to work with passionate people, that are good at what they do, and enjoy each other’s company.
We’re currently on the hunt for collaborative, hungry, creative minds and are actively recruiting for the below roles. So if you’re a good human being who enjoys time with other good human beings, we’d love to hear from you.
The Chello Internship Program is an entry-level opportunity to explore agency life. You may get to respond to a live brief, jump in on a current project, sit in a strategy session, head out on shoot or see a line of copy you wrote printed in headlines. Our aim is to give you a practical, interesting experience in an agency environment so you can decide on the next step in your career.
Applications for 2023 are now closed.
Sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of our contact page for updates on our 2024 Internship program.
Do you love delving into people’s habits & motivations? Are you interested in the meaning brands play in people’s lives? As a leading independent brand and content agency in Sydney, this is what we spend a lot of our time pondering. We’re looking for a new razor-sharp Strategic Planner to support our clients across a wide range of projects, including current clients, new business, and the Chello brand.
If all of this sounds like you, and you’re a good human, who likes to hang around with good humans, we’d love to hear from you.
Midweight Designer (Automotive client)
Are you a whiz on the tools? Are Figma components, tidy layers, and attention to every detail your thing? Are you adept at digital, social and print rollouts for campaigns? Are you hungry, humble, and a good problem-solver? If so, you’re exactly the kind of person we need in our studio.
We’re looking for a Midweight Designer to join the team, working on one of our largest clients (automotive, whoo!) who has the ability to jump onto and between any project. One that thinks outside the box, can work under pressure and thrives in a team environment. Ideally they’re also meticulous down to the pixel, has initiative, and can keep up with quick turnarounds.
If this sounds like you, click below for the full job description and say hi.